A little about what you’ll do:
- Make a difference . Be your awesome self by delivering on our 5-star customer service philosophy.
- Share your passion. With the help of your love for all things beauty-related, you’ll readily share your product knowledge and experience to ensure our guests look and feel their best.
- Strive for success . A little friendly competition has never held you back. You’ve got that inner drive to achieve and exceed your daily sales targets.
- Make a connection . Not only do you excel at connecting with people and meeting their needs, you’re able to anticipate them and exceed them.
- Speak their language . You recognize that everyone has a different approach to beauty and are able to effectively communicate in a way that everybody understands.
- Keep things moving . You’re a multi-tasker extraordinaire – from booking guest appointments with enthusiasm to providing inventory support and merchandising. You got this!
- Have fun! The very definition of positivity, you’re upbeat and make your work environment fun and welcoming environment for guests and your coworkers.
- Be a pro . Maintain a high level of competence and professionalism when representing Chatters at all times.
- Ensure safety and quality standards are met at all times.
A little about what you bring to the team:
- Flexibility as schedules include evenings, weekends and holidays
- A bit of experience. A minimum of 6 months’ retail or customer sales and service industry experience.
- A relentless passion to provide the best possible service with every guest interaction.
- An open, easygoing manner that makes our guests feel comfortable from start to finish. You also have a way of ensuring they have the product or services needed to look and feel their best without making them feel like they’re being “sold” to.
- Confidence, self-motivation and excellent communication skills.
- A knack for problem solving. highly responsible & reliable.
- You know your way around a computer and you’re comfortable learning new applications and systems.
- Excitement at the thought of working at a place where you can grow and build your career.
A little about what we offer:
Great employees deserve great benefits, like:
- Discounted products and salon services
- Medical and dental
- Employer RRSP contributions
- Plus, lots of opportunities to learn and grow!
If you’re ready for a friendly, fun and fast-paced environment with endless opportunity to take your career further, email us your resume at careers @ chatters.ca
Want to get to know us a little better? Come and see us at www.chatters.ca