- A top IT performer with great attention to detail
- Professional but still like to have fun
- Someone that enjoys being busy and working in a fast paced environment
- A business applications systems guru but not your typical “IT” person
- Someone that enjoys a challenge
Then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Director of IT you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a variety of applications and systems are accurately updated with appropriate user access and data, as well as provide timely reporting for Chatters Marketing and Store Operations Systems. (POS, CRM, and Loyalty Integration Software in a SaaS environment)
- Administer, maintain and protect data in variety of different systems.
- Point of Sale Data Entry (Adds in Changes
- Loyalty Card Data Management
- Quarterly Reporting
- IT support and access management for hosted Email and Business Intelligent Systems
- Participate in the implementation of changes, enhancements and upgrades.
- Testing and quality assurance activities.
- Other applicable systems requirements
A Little About You and Your Qualifications:
- Post secondary education in Computer Science Information System is preferred. (Relevant experience will also be considered)
- Experience in data entry related POS, CRM and Loyalty Support or comparable systems
- Advanced data entry and typing skills
- High attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of IT Systems, Client-Server, Web-based and SaaS applications
- Data base management and master data management
- Experience in retail, marketing and E-Commerce, distribution, supply chain, inventory management and finance is a definite asset.
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to problem solve and resolve conflicts
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills
A little about us:
We believe that great employees deserve great benefits.
- Chatters employee benefit offerings include things like discounted products and services, medical and dental, employer RRSP contributions and ongoing opportunities to learn and grow.
If you’re someone who is looking for a fun and fast-paced environment where you are not afraid of a little hard work and exploring the unknown, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about us at www.chatters.ca