A little about what you bring to Chatters:
- Enthusiastic about all things beauty!
- At least 1 year of experience in a retail management role
- You can build rapport with our guests and your team, with an unwavering understanding that the “Experience is Everything”
- Flexible, self-motivated and driven with excellent people and communication skills
- Superior time management skills – you get things done on time, every time (and on budget!)
- Knowledge of computer systems like Point of Sales, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Gmail
- You are your own success story, inspiring others to be their best
- A knack for problem solving. You’re highly responsible and 100% reliable
A little about what you’ll do:
- Be responsible. Retail operations management –you got this!
- You’ll analyze, maintain and improve our systems and processes
- Oversee and book guest appointments – with a smile!
- Share your passion. With the help of your proven experience and your love for all things beauty-related, you’ll coach and train the sales team to help them achieve store sales targets
- Make sure the salon is kept sparkling clean, well-stocked and merchandised according to Chatters’ standards
- Show off your encyclopedic product knowledge! Not only will you be the resident expert on all of our products, you’ll also oversee the inventory, product ordering and pricing
- Some number crunching – you’ll be monitoring budgets, payroll management, scheduling and cost of goods management
- Have fun! Provide a welcomed environment for guests and beauty consultants
A little about what we offer:
At Chatters, we believe great employees deserve great benefits like:
- A competitive salary
- Discounted products and salon services
- FREE in-salon, regional and national education opportunities
- Sales incentives
- Medical and dental
- Employer RRSP contributions
- Plus, lots of opportunities to learn and grow!
Want to get to know us a little better? Come check us out at www.chatters.ca