A little about what you’ll do:
- Make a difference. By being your awesome self and inspiring your team to deliver on our 5-star customer service philosophy, you shine!!
- Share your passion . With the help of your artistic experience and your love for all things beauty-related, you’ll readily share your knowledge and experience with your team to ensure our guests look and feel their best.
- Make a connection . Not only do you excel at connecting with people and meeting their needs, you’re able to anticipate them.
- Speak their language . You recognize that everyone has a different approach to beauty and are able to effectively communicate in a way that everybody understands.
- Do your best! Ensure safety and quality standards are met at all times.
- Have fun ! The very definition of positivity, you’re upbeat and make your work environment fun and welcoming environment for your stylists and for our guests.
A little about what you bring to the team:
- You’re a Licensed Hair Stylist with 5 or more years of experience
- Confidence, self-motivation and excellent communication and customer service skills
- A passion for the beauty industry and for helping other stylists be successful
- Your best self, with availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Superior time management skills – you get things done on time, every time
- A knack for problem solving. You’re highly responsible and 100% reliable
- Excitement at the thought of working at a place where you can grow and build your career
A little about what we offer:
Great employees deserve great benefits, like:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Discounted products and salon services
- FREE in-salon, regional and national education opportunities
- The largest salon competition in Canada and 5-star education by elite salon artists
- Medical and dental
- Employer RRSP contributions
- Plus, lots of opportunities to learn and grow!
If you’re ready for a friendly, fun and fast-paced environment with endless opportunity to take your career further, email us your resume at careers @ chatters.ca