Chatters Salon is opening a brand new location this fall in Burlington at Mapleview Centre. There’s nothing more empowering or fulfilling than having a career and really owning it while still having the opportunity to grow and progress your talent. We know what it takes to keep our stylists happy – and when you’re happy, it means our guests are happy, too! And we just happen to have an opening for another happy stylist on our growing team.
We’re on the hunt for a passionate Licensed Hairstylist with a creative flair to help our guests look and feel their best at our Burlington retail salon.
A little about what you’ll do:
- Make a difference. Delivering on our 5-star customer service philosophy by being your awesome self
Use your super-styling powers for good! With the help of your love for all things beauty-related, you’ll readily exercise your talents to ensure our guests look and feel their best
- Strive for success . A little friendly competition has never held you back. You’ve got that inner drive to achieve and exceed your daily sales targets.
- Make a connection . Not only do you excel at connecting with people and meeting their needs, you’re able to anticipate them
Speak their language . You recognize that everyone has a different approach to beauty and are able to effectively communicate in a way that everybody understands
- Have fun! The very definition of positivity, you’re upbeat and make your work environment fun and welcoming environment for guests and your coworkers
- Be a pro . Maintain a high level of competence and professionalism when representing Chatters at all times
Ensure safety and quality standards are met at all times
A little about what you bring to the team:
- A creative flair for hair (yes, we meant to make a rhyme)
- A least one year of experience in a stylist role
- Flexibility, as you’ll be working 3-5 shifts per week, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- The ability to artistically focus on your work, yet still be a mad multi-tasker
- A relentless passion to provide the best possible service with every guest interaction
- An outgoing, easygoing manner that makes our guests feel comfortable from start to finish
- Confidence, self-motivation and excellent communication skills
- Excitement at the thought of working at a place where you can grow and build your career
- A licence to work in Ontario.
A little about what we offer:
Great employees deserve great benefits, like:
- Competitive pay in a high-traffic salon, with up to 59% commission
- Discounted products and salon services
- Flexible hours
- Medical and dental
- Employer RRSP contributions
- Elite education by industry leaders
- Plus, lots of opportunities to learn and grow!
If you’re ready for a friendly, fun and fast-paced environment with endless opportunity to take your career further, email us your resume at careers @ chatters.ca or apply online here.