|We are looking for a dynamic, customer focused leader who is ready to take on the role of District Manager with our organization.We currently have an opening for our Saskatoon Region . This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to provide support to our corporate and franchise locations with some travel required. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or online here.
- Responsible for the overall effectiveness of our 5 star customer service philosophy, you know what it takes to make a difference in our guest’s day and are invested in ensuring your team consistently deliver this experience.
- You’re definitely a “go-to” type of person and an excellent problem solver who knows how to get things done. You work closely with the Director of Store Operations to implement relevant objectives, processes and programs.
- You work relentlessly with your managers to track and improve daily sales and compare ongoing promotions.
- Meet financial objectives by analyzing profit and loss statements, forecasting, planning and taking accountability ensuring your locations meet their budget goals and taking action as necessary.
- Oversee the general operations, you’re a big picture thinker who knows how to set expectations and timelines, evaluate information and troubleshoot to reach your team goals, while adhering to our operations manual.
- You enjoy being able to share your knowledge and experience to help others grow and excel in their careers. You recognizing that everyone has a different approach to learning, and you’re able to communicate in way that everybody understands.
- You’re the very definition of positivity. You’re upbeat and strive to create a fun, healthy and accountable work environment.
- Maintain a high level of competence and professionalism when representing Chatters LP at all times.
- You bring with you three to five years of leadership or management experience, preferably in a retail or customer service environment.
- Able to work well independently yet you appreciate the collaboration that comes with being part of a growing team.
- Willing to travel and are available to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends).
- Experienced, natural leader who knows how to communicate at all levels within an organization both verbally and written.
- You’re not just organized – you’re a multi-tasker superstar with strong time management skills.
- Proven ability to drive change and continuous improvement while effectively managing the change process by reaching out and following up on a regular basis.
- You know your way around a computer and you’re comfortable learning new applications and systems.
Job Type: Full-time
- leadership or management: 3 years