AG Hair just added a brand-new serum to their roster of Natural styling products and I had to try it! It’s no secret that I absolutely LOVE the Natural line by AG Hair. Anything that’s plant-based and cruelty-free (and performs like a professional hair care product should) is a winner for me.
Wanna talk more about plant-based? Well, this bottle of goodness has seed oils from:
- Black Raspberry: Essential fatty acids and antioxidants – conditions dry, damaged hair.
- Broccoli: Vitamins A, B6, B12, C and D – great for hair growth and protects from free radicals.
- Chia: Zinc & proteins – helps to thicken the hair and create new cell generation.
- Cranberry: Vitamin E – antioxidant, helps rebuild and moisturize the hair.
- Cucumber: Magnesium, Potassium – You guys know this one. HELLO moisture! Also helps to increase hair elasticity.
- Pumpkin: Amazing for hair loss. Also great for sealing in moisture.
- Tomato: Beta-carotene, baby! Strengthens dry, brittle hair.
AS WELL AS:
- Rosehip oil: Non-greasy oil that will help everything get absorbed into the hair, and not stay on your hands. More essential fatty acids help to renew damaged hair cells and scalp tissue.
- Abyssinian oil: Also known as “Crambe” – another non-greasy oil. Moisturizing, adds mega-shine and is heat resistant!
These are just a few of the health benefits of these oils. I couldn’t possibly fit them all on a lil’ blog post!
The new AG Hair Glow Shine Infuse Serum is hitting all Chatters Salons across Canada this September. Look for it on the centre units in stores, or online at chatters.ca.